DevistationScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RSPS made by Devistation.

2 posters

kyles admin app

kyle
    kyle
    Owner
    Owner

kyles admin app Empty kyles admin app

Post by kyle Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:10 pm

Bigflames37's InGame admin Application

InGame Name:
    supersaga26

Position Applying For:
    InGame admin/owner status. so i can spawn npcs for the tasks and other usefull things

Previous Experiance
    I used to be Mod on RangeX untill it got shut down for a while. Then I went to a server called Everscape, not this Everscape though, I got mod there. But Jagex decided to close down their server. Somehow the server was connected to them and was lagging the server. From there I went onto GodzHell. I also got a positon of Mod there, but to be honest I didn't really like there server because It was pure customs. Also I hated that AGS gave you max Str Bonus, because you could go and get killed in 1 hit often, which wasn't to fun. Then there was Unscape, It was a very great server, but, It got shutdown, there were many fun glitches on the server, uhh the memories were to much fun. Hehe I also have made and fourm mod my own server before, but we did not go through with It because I was only owner and I don't know how to code.*edit* and im everscape ingame mod:) i now how to code alot of stuff now

Have u ever been Mod or Admin?
    Yes, I have been a Mod three times before. And one time I was a owner for a little bit to.*edit 5 times now* and admin 2 times

How will u give youself to the community?
    I have gave myself to the server by helping out other players in the game, like how to start off, where to thieve, where to buy food, ect. I usually give new players tips before getting 99 Hp, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Defense, to get 99 Prayer, because it can help in the long run for making money and doing the dragon claws quest, and doing the Gods for great rewards. Whenever I see something that is wrong with the server I tell X, to see If he knows about it, usually its something minor or there is an explanation, but atleast I try to help. I could help test items on the server, give ideas for the donator area, and give any ideas I have for this server. If you need any ideas you can always count on me to try to help out for the server. *edit* i am on everyday for about 3-4 hours then get off * not as active but i try to be as much as i can thx*

How active are you?
    Im the most active form about 2 pm to 6am, yeah I know lol.
    Right now I have 99 all cb skills except for range and mage, because I rarely use them. Im actually working on 99 Slayer, but its going up really slow.*edit now i had 4 accounts with max stats and skillz twin:)

How many languages do u speak?
    I can speak 3 languages, I can speak English, Some Latin, and a little bit of Spanish. some duch now

Age, Sex, and Other Useless Information:
    I am 14 years old, and I am a male. I dont have any other useless information about me because Im not useless like Kaoe lol. (if u dont know her she sucks on big ones like anthonys Smile sorry anthony i had to.(lmao) lol! like this ~ elephant lol kinda. i get Ass on tests and stuff like thati do all my work i have a job that i regually go to. king Very Happy i have played really advanced game like war games includeing uhh.something zombie llike or other.

What time zone do you live in?
    I live in Central Time Zone. I Missiouri to be specific. I believe its -6 Hours.

*edit below*

Why do u deserve admin?
    because when someone gets a task on the game i would summon the battle mage for people who got the task like the other day he got the task i had to ask cari to get on but of course she took some time cuz she was on runescape then she got on i got the codes for it in less than 1 min. i would not abuse the powers i would take it resbonsible like the time when everyone got nulled i helped with that responsibley its fun i like this server better than unscape now it just need more people than it would be awsome and non dragunman:) i would be usefull as a admin /owner status on game becuse i would ask cari for permision before i did anything *stupid funny* and responsible like helping others

-supersaga26 AKA Kyle.

-Ps. and thank you staff for ur time
    mejid70
    mejid70
    Owner
    Owner

kyles admin app Empty Re: kyles admin app

Post by mejid70 Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:31 pm

great appilcation kyle! really good whell i know u are a nice guy,always helpfull and of course a good active state. Ill say pending good luck!
    mejid70
    mejid70
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mejid70 Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:32 pm

accepted!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:14 pm